If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Day 3 - Supernatural Deltoid Training/shoulder




Hey Guys!


Hows your work out ? I hope you feel excellent with your get super fit goal!


Today we are gonna talk about deltoid training.


I found this video in youtube, training with Kirk's personally customized shoulder training regimen designed to hit the shoulders with direct stimulation with no wasted movement or uneeded momentum. The delts and targeted muscles are doing all the work and recieving all the stimulation.


Check out this video, I personally found it very helpful for deltoid/shoulder training.


try to follow this moves but remember to go for the weight that fit you best.


I did mentioned about bigger and smaller muscle group. Shoulder is smaller muscle group. You don't want to get these muscles injured. It is very hard for these muscles to get fully recover once injured.


Watch how he maintains his posture while he is doing all different kind of movements. Although his is training with very heavy weight but his posture never goes wrong, thats the key of keeping you deltoid stimulating and healthy at the same time.


There is a lot of people in the gym you can see, they are working out with super heavy weight with momentum which is not really healthy and effective.


So conclusion of shoulder training for skinny people like me. Never go for over heavy weight, always maintain a good healthy posture with good weight for yourselves!


Happy healthy work out!



No comments:

Post a Comment