If you are skinny, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly!!

I have been doing some training for 2 years. I was a really skinny guy, flat chest, tiny arms and beer belly! Totally out of shape!! Then one day, I realise why don't I go online and look for some proven training program and start trying something.

After 2 weeks of commitment, my work mate asked me,
"Hey dude! have you been working out?"

Then I realised, holly cow! its working! from then on, I have been working out for 2 years.

Here you go! I am going to share some good info of my work out, where I learned from. check out all the video I have collected in my blog, follow these program, it will work for you!

All you gotta do is! Do It!!

Follow this blog, I am on going look for better programs and training method, I will keep you guys posted, Let's super fit together!!

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Vince Del Monte Rants About Getting The Lower Abs - LiveLargeTV.com



The reason why I am into body building, is because I get to meet a variety of great people who are always so enthusiastic, positive and open to share their successful stories. You actually feel much happier surrounded by these people.

So, life is short, if you are not happy most of the time, get yourselves influence by those people around you who are. Don't be shy, make the first step, we all been through that, and no one is gona make fun of you, trust me on that. We love to have you in our group, get fitter, be happier, positive conversation and look cooler together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment